Did you know? The AWF Development Fund…
- Is locally-based in the AWF Conference and has staff available to assist with the loan process, application, and financing
- Makes low-interest loans for up to $1 million* to churches and agencies in the AWF Conference for new church construction, purchasing property, and large renovation projects
- Has competitive interest rates
- Has loan terms up to 15 years
- Does not charge points or closing costs
- Interest earned from loans goes back to AWF Conference members/investors
- Has loaned more than $18 million to churches and agencies because of the generosity of United Methodist investors and has helped refinance in times of disasters such as Hurricane Michael in 2018
*For loans larger than $1 Million, contact us! The Foundation has the ability to negotiate with other sources for larger loans.
Learn more about the AWF Development Fund.