UM Foundation one-day events are either offered online or located conference-wide and aim to equip pastors, church staff, lay and financial leadership with needed tools and resources. We offer generosity and financial development through educational programs, workshops, and events that foster a better understanding of giving and stewardship as both an act of worship and discipleship.
- November 2, 2021, at 2:00 pm – Giving Tuesday & Year-End Giving with Chris Stovall and Terri Turner (to pre-register, email [email protected])
- January 11, 2022, at 11:00 am – “Make Your Year-End Giving Statement Work for You” with Chris Stovall and Terri Turner (to pre-register, email [email protected])
- More Events Coming Soon: Game Changing Leadership Events. Click here to sign up for event updates or email Andrea at [email protected]
The Foundation offers financial workshops for individuals and churches throughout the AWF conference in order to help create a culture of generosity. These workshops are provided as a ministry and are free of charge.
Generosity workshops include:
- Christian Financial Planning
- Wills & Estate Planning for Christians
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Starting an Endowment Program
- Benefits of Planned Giving and Leaving a Legacy
Contact us if you are interested in scheduling a generosity workshop.
- Game Changing Leadership: Keys to a Successful Annual Fall Stewardship Campaign Coming Out of the “COVID Cloud” – August 2021
- Game Changing Leadership: Be Renewed – August 2020
- Game Changing Leadership: Focusing Forward – June 2020
- Game Changing Leadership – During the Midst of the COVID-19 Crisis (“Navigating the Giving Conversation in a Virtual Setting” and “Creating a Financial Plan for Your Church During Crisis”) – April 2020
- Game Changing Leadership – Mobile, AL: January 23, 2020
- Game Changing Leadership – Montgomery, AL: September 6, 2019
- Game Changing Leadership – Crestview, FL: September 5, 2019
- Game Changing Leadership Webinar: March 21, 2019