UM Foundation one-day events are located conference-wide and aim to equip pastors, church staff, lay and financial leadership with needed tools and resources. We offer generosity and financial development through educational programs, workshops, and events that foster a better understanding of giving and stewardship as both an act of worship and discipleship.
- Coming Soon: Game Changing Leadership – Fall 2020 Events. Click here to sign up for event updates or email Andrea at [email protected]
- Game Changing Leadership – During the Midst of the COVID-19 Crisis (“Navigating the Giving Conversation in a Virtual Setting” and “Creating a Financial Plan for Your Church During Crisis”)
The Foundation offers financial workshops for individuals and churches throughout the AWF conference in order to help create a culture of generosity. These workshops are provided as a ministry and are free of charge.
Generosity workshops include:
- Christian Financial Planning
- Wills & Estate Planning for Christians
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Starting an Endowment Program
- Benefits of Planned Giving and Leaving a Legacy
Contact us if you are interested in scheduling a generosity workshop.
- Game Changing Leadership – Mobile, AL: January 23, 2020
- Game Changing Leadership – Montgomery, AL: September 6, 2019
- Game Changing Leadership – Crestview, FL: September 5, 2019
- Game Changing Leadership Webinar: March 21, 2019