Game Changing Leadership – Keys to a Successful Annual Fall Stewardship Campaign Coming Out of the “COVID Cloud” • August 2021
This fall, there will be an unprecedented opportunity for churches to highlight, emphasize, and focus in on the God-inspired vision He’s laid on the hearts of their congregations. Join us on Thursday, August 12th at 11:00 am CST as Chris Stovall (Generis) explains the significance of this fall’s Annual Stewardship Campaign, and the impactful ways it can and should look different coming out of the pandemic.
What we will cover:
- Why fall 2021 is an unprecedented opportunity for churches to rally their congregations around the God-inspired vision He’s placed on their hearts.
- Key things that should be included in your Annual Stewardship Campaign this fall as we are coming out of COVID-19.
- What are the dos and don’ts in terms of what to say and what not to say?
- How hard should you press for a response/commitment in light of the economy and other factors as we move out of the pandemic?
- How do you emphasize being transformational versus transactional?
- How many weeks should the Annual Stewardship Campaign take? What would be too short, and what would be too long?
At the end of the workshop, Chris will take about 5 minutes to share the different Annual Stewardship Campaign options that he and Generis are offering churches this year for those who would like to go more in depth with a consultant.
The UM Foundation is partnering with Generis to provide “Game Changing Leadership: Keys to a Successful Annual Fall Stewardship Campaign Coming Out of the “COVID Cloud”” online workshop on August 12th.
If you have any questions about these events, please call the Foundation office at (334) 793-6820 or email [email protected].
When is the workshop? August 12th, 2021 at 11:00 am CT
What is the cost? This workshop is 100% FREE
Can I earn CEU credit? Yes! You can earn .1 CEU credit by attending this workshop
How long is the workshop? The workshop lasts for one hour
Who are the speakers? Chris Stovall, Generis; Terri Turner, UM Foundation Executive Director