The AWF Development Fund is a service of the Alabama-West Florida United Methodist Foundation offering loans to churches and investment opportunities to churches and individuals.
United Methodist individuals, churches, and agencies can deposit funds into savings through the AWF Development Fund and earn interest while helping other AWF Conference churches and agencies get needed loans at affordable rates of interest for new church construction, purchasing property, and major renovation projects.
AWF Development Fund loans are available to United Methodist churches and organizations. Loan benefits include:
- $1 million for new church construction, purchasing property, and major renovation projects
- Terms up to 15 years
- Fixed interest rates for 1 year
- Competitive long-term rates
- No points or closing costs
Church and Individual Deposit Accounts
AWF Development Fund investors are helping to build God’s Kingdom by providing funds for church and ministry growth. Benefits include:
- Earn 1.00% interest
- Receive quarterly payments or reinvest funds
- Withdraw funds at any time without penalty, fee, or loss of interest
- Provide funds for new church construction, purchasing property, and major renovation projects
For more information about church loans or deposit accounts through the AWF Development Fund call us at 334-793-6820 or email us at [email protected].